Terrorist Group reported tensions with Military Officer in Bauchi [4 sources]
30d signal volume
By Threat Layer
Top Signals(showing 50 of 53)
View all signals →Military Officer reported tensions with Malaysia in Salak Selatan [4 sources]
Look up signals and intelligence for any entity
30d signal volume
A senior Iranian military officer stated that renewed fighting with the US was 'likely' following President Trump's dissatisfaction with an Iranian negotiating proposal. The statement reflects heightened tensions between the two nations amid stalled diplomatic efforts.
A senior Iranian officer stated that fresh fighting with the United States is 'likely', following President Trump's rejection of Iran's negotiating proposal and threats of military action against the country. The statement underscores rising bilateral tensions.
A senior Iranian military officer stated that renewed fighting between the US and Iran was 'likely,' following US President Donald Trump's declaration that he was 'not satisfied' with a new Iranian negotiating proposal. The exchange signals deteriorating diplomatic relations and heightened military tensions.
Malian authorities say some military officers collaborated with jihadist and separatist fighters who carried out coordinated attacks across the country earlier in the week. A statement from the prosecutor’s office confirmed that the first arrests have been made and that efforts are continuing to track down other suspects involved. Meanwhile, separatist fighters from the Azawad Liberation Front claim they have captured a strategic military camp in the town of Tessalit after the Malian army and its Russian allies withdrew.
Some military officers in Mali worked with jihadis and separatists who recently launched their biggest round of attacks in over a decade in the conflict-battered country, authorities said late Friday.
A senior Iranian military officer said on Saturday that renewed fighting with the US was “likely”, hours after President Donald Trump said he was not satisfied with an Iranian negotiating proposal. Iran delivered the new draft to mediator Pakistan on Thursday evening, state media reported, without detailing its contents. The war, launched by the United States and Israel in late February, has been on hold since April 8, with one failed round of peace talks having taken place in Pakistan since...
A senior Iranian military officer said on Saturday that renewed fighting with the US was "likely", hours after President Donald Trump said he was not satisfied with an Iranian negotiating proposal. Iran delivered the new draft to mediator Pakistan on Thursday evening, state media reported, without detailing its contents. The war, launched by the United States and Israel in late February, has been on hold since April 8, with one failed round of peace talks having taken place in Pakistan since then.
A senior Iranian military officer said on Saturday that renewed fighting with the US was "likely", hours after President Donald Trump said he was not satisfied with an Iranian negotiating proposal. Iran delivered the new draft to mediator Pakistan on Thursday evening, state media reported, without detailing its contents. The war, launched by the United States and Israel in late February, has been on hold since April 8, with one failed round of peace talks having taken place in Pakistan.