Three takeaways from Hegseth's clash with lawmakers over Iran war
30d signal volume
Look up signals and intelligence for any entity
30d signal volume
Nato seeking to understand US decision to withdraw troops from Germany Nato said on Saturday it was working with the United States to understand Washington's decision to withdraw 5,000 troops from Germany as tensions increase between Europe and the US over the war on Iran. On Friday, US defence minister Pete Hegseth announced the withdrawal of the American troops, following a week in which German Chancellor Friedrich Merz and US President Donald Trump traded barbs over Iran. The North Atlantic alliance said it was “working with the US to understand the details of their decision on force posture in Germany.” “This adjustment underscores the need for Europe to continue to invest more in defense and take on a greater share of the responsibility for our shared security,” Nato spokeswoman Allison Hart wrote on X. We are working with the U.S.
Germany-US spat over Iran war intensifies The spat between the US and Germany over the war on Iran is intensifying after Washington announced the withdrawal of 5,000 American troops from German soil. Responding to US Defence Secretary Pete Hegseth's order on Friday, German Defence Minister Boris Pistorius said on Saturday that "Europeans must take responsibility for our own security." Pistorius said the US move to withdraw troops from Germany, its largest European base, had been expected. US President Donald Trump and German Chancellor Friedrich Merz have been sparring all week over the war on Iran. Read more: US-Germany spat over Iran intensifies as Hegseth orders troop removal
Pela primeira vez desde o início da guerra no Irã , o secretário de Defesa dos Estados Unidos, Pete Hegseth , depôs no Congresso nesta quarta-feira (29). Durante a audiência, o governo americano afirmou que os custos dos bombardeios no Oriente Médio somam até agora US$ 25 bilhões, cerca de R$ 125 bilhões. Leia mais (04/29/2026 - 14h35)
Hegseth claims ceasefire holds despite attacks on Iranian vessels While assuring reporters that the ceasefire agreement reached last month between the Trump administration and Iran is holding, Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth on Tuesday said the American forces are acting “aggressively” in the Strait of Hormuz, where he said US Central Command has “established a powerful red, white, and blue dome” as a “direct gift from the US to the […] The post Hegseth claims ceasefire holds despite attacks on Iranian vessels appeared first on Asia Times .
O secretário de Defesa, Pete Hegseth , afirmou nesta quinta-feira (30) que o cessar-fogo entre Estados Unidos e Irã em meio a guerra suspendem a necessidade do governo de Donald Trump de buscar aprovação no Congresso para o conflito. Leia mais (04/30/2026 - 22h11)
El poeta y ensayista Gabriel Ventura recoge los delirios puestos sobre la mesa en un debate surgido en la primera Comisión para los Crímenes Contra la Realidad (C.C.C.R.), en el Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza J.C. Bouso, investigador en psicodélicos: “Es una paradoja que la derecha sea quien más está apoyando estas sustancias” La realidad vuelve a estar de luto. Hace un par de semanas, en uno de sus fervientes discursos en el Pentágono, el secretario de Defensa de Estados Unidos, Pete Hegseth —una mezcla grotesca entre Ken y Action Man— citó un pasaje de la Biblia que forma parte de nuestra memoria colectiva. Me refiero al famoso versículo del Libro de Ezequiel que empieza así: “El camino del hombre recto está por todos lados rodeado por las injusticias de los egoístas y la tiranía de los hombres malos”. Lo que no recordaban Hegseth y su gabinete de comunicación es que el mítico versículo 25:17 no forma parte de la Biblia King James, sino del Nuevo Testamento de Quentin Tarantino, pronunciado por Jules Winnfield (a.k.a. Samuel L. Jackson) en una escena inolvidable de Pulp Fiction . La respuesta
„Nemohu potvrdit ani vyvrátit, zda máme kamikaze delfíny, ale mohu potvrdit, že oni ne,“ řekl americký ministr obrany Pete Hegseth. Reagoval tak na zprávy, podle nichž by Írán mohl k útokům na americké lodě využít delfíny s minami. Výrok znovu otevřel debatu o vojenském využívání mořských savců. Americké námořnictvo totiž už od roku 1959 cvičí delfíny a lachtany k hledání min nebo podvodnímu průzkumu. Během operací by ale neměli uhynout.
US War Secretary Pete Hegseth has said Americans support the Iran war, despite polls showing widespread opposition Read Full Article at RT.com