United States reported tensions in Hilliard Volunteer Fire Department [4 sources]
30d signal volume
Look up signals and intelligence for any entity
30d signal volume
China issues injunction to block US sanctions on companies buying Iranian oil China’s Ministry of Commerce has issued an injunction to block US sanctions imposed on five Chinese oil refineries accused of purchasing Iranian oil. State news agency Xinhua reported that the ministry named the companies as Hengli Petrochemical (Dalian) Refinery, Shandong Jincheng Petrochemical Group, Hebei Xinhai Chemical Group, Shouguang Luqing Petrochemical and Shandong Shengxing Chemical. After the US Treasury Department imposed sanctions last week on a unit of Hengli Petrochemical, which it said had purchased billions of dollars’ worth of Iranian petroleum, China’s foreign ministry said unilateral US sanctions “have no basis in international law” and that it would seek to defend the targeted companies.
The US is moving ahead with Donald Trump’s plan to reduce its military presence in Germany. Late Friday, the United States Department of Defense said about 5,000 American troops-roughly 14 percent of the US service members currently stationed there—will be withdrawn from the NATO ally over the next year. The announcement follows remarks by the German chancellor that Iran was “humiliating” United States, comments that drew a sharp response from the US president.
The US is moving ahead with Donald Trump’s plan to reduce its military presence in Germany. Late Friday, the United States Department of Defense said about 5,000 American troops, roughly 14 percent of the U.S. service members currently stationed there, will be withdrawn from the NATO ally over the next year.
United States President Donald Trump’s administration has bypassed congressional review to approve military sales totalling over $8.6 billion to Middle Eastern allies Israel, Qatar, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The State Department announcements on Friday came as the US and Israel’s war against Iran marked nine weeks since its start and more than three weeks since a fragile ceasefire came into effect. The State Department said US Secretary of State Marco Rubio determined that an emergency existed that required immediate sales to those countries and waived the congressional review requirements for the sales. The announcements included approving military sales to Qatar of Patriot air and missile defence replenishment services costing $4.01bn and of Advanced Precision Kill Weapon Systems (APKWS) costing $992.4 million. They also included approval of the sale to Kuwait of an integrated battle command system costing $2.5bn and to Israel of APKWS costing $992.4m. The State Department approved a sale to the UAE of APKWS for $147.6m. The US and Israel attacked Iran on February 28. Iran responded with its own strikes on Israel and Gulf states that host US bases.